Nike’s Type of Internet Marketing Then and Now
Nike is an American company which designs, manufactures, and markets sports equipment, accessories, apparels, and shoes worldwide. It is one of the biggest suppliers and manufacturers in the industry of athletic footwear and sports equipment. Nike was founded in the year 1964 under a company name of blue ribbon sports. It later became as Nike Incorporated in the year 1971. The said company was founded by Bill Bowerman and Phil Knight and they were able to gross 8,000 dollars on Japanese running shoes way back 1964, their first year of business.
They have a lot of footwear designs that are very stunning and feel very comfy while wearing it. All styles differ from one another. Some are very light and some are heavy. Some are synthetic and some are rubber. They can give you what kind of footwear you want and experience satisfaction once you received it.
The following are some of the NBA players and their own signature shoes.
- Kobe Bryant. He is one of the best players of all time in the NBA history. He has a lot of signature shoes in the Nike Incorporated. The following are his signature shoes with Nike; the Nike Air Zoom Huarache 2K4 and 2K5, the Nike Zoom Kobe 1 – 11, and the Nike Kobe A.D, which is his latest signature shoe.
- Michael Jordan. He is considered to be the GOAT or the greatest of all time in the NBA history. Jordan is one of the faces of Nike and his signature shoe, the Air Jordan, is still one of the best sellers although he already retired for more than a decade already.
- LeBron James. He is already one of the best in today’s league. The following are his signature shoes; the Air Zoom Generation, the Zoom LeBron 2 – 5, the Air Max LeBron 6 – 8, and the 9 – 14.
- Kevin Durant. He is the small forward of the Golden State Warriors that won the 2017 NBA championship. The following are his signature shoes; the Nike Zoom KD 1 – 4, and the Nike KD 5 – 10.
- Kyrie Irving. He is an elite point guard of the Cleveland Cavaliers. He just currently has 3 signature shoes, which is the Kyrie 1, 2 and 3, in Nike but he is already one of the top earners in the Nike endorsements.
Nike has also sponsored a lot of names in football. The following are some of the football players and their own signature shoes.
- Cristiano Ronaldo. He plays for Real Madrid and is currently one of the best players. The Nike CR7 Mercurial Vapor is his signature shoes in Nike. It already has 14 styles since 2002 to 2013.
- Neymar Jr. He is one of the best forwards and is currently playing for FC Barcelona. Like Christiano Ronaldo, he also has the Nike Mercurial Vapor as his signature shoes with 11 styles already.
- Zlatan Ibrahimović. He plays for the Manchester United F.C. that plays as a forward. He also has the Nike Mercurial Vapor as his signature shoes and also has 11 styles on it.